‘Shaping Student Behavior for Life’ is Newmark’s Outreach Program’s cornerstone seminar series. This seminar is designed to train educators on the mental health issues they often encounter in a classroom setting and to learn successful strategies for effectively minimizing undesirable behavior while encouraging and modeling desirable behavior.
Through the use of a common language that fosters classroom compliance, a systematic behavior modification program, and a school wide social thinking curriculum, participants will be empowered to return to their classroom with confidence and a “tool box of strategies” to effectively manage disruptive behaviors.
- Observe highly-trained teaching staff on-site at Newmark Schools.
- Innovative method of direct teaching, dynamic group discussions, and actually observing these strategies in action has a powerful, long lasting effect.
- Small, intimate environment with group participation and tailored discussions.
- Dedicated online website for classroom support and post seminar resource.
Consulting Services and Custom-Designed Programs
Newmark’s Outreach consulting services programs are customized to meet the specific needs of your school district and classrooms, either through out-of-district training and observation at Newmark facilities or on-site working directly with your educators or paraprofessionals to develop and implement specific classroom management strategies.
- Customized individual or group training and observation at Newmark School for mental health issues, of behavioral disabilities and classroom behavior modification plans to bring back to the classroom to implement.
- Customized on-site individual teacher or group training with Outreach educators at your school to develop custom classroom behavior management plan and successfully implement.
By partnering with our staff, Newmark School can provide your educators and students with services to help avoid an out-of-district placement or have appropriate programming in place to more readily accept returning students.
For more information, please contact Cynthia Allman, Co-Executive Director
Newmark Schools at 908-753-0330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org